Tuesday, September 1, 2009

our first beautiful fall morning.

   The weather has seemed to change overnight in Maryland. It is Septemeber 1st and it feels like fall instantly overnight. I love it! One of the things I don't think I could live without is the change of seasons. While sometimes it seems that the winters can linger on forever, its fall and spring that I love the most. Kacie and I shared so many memories in the fall, Halloween was our favorite holiday. This photo I took of Kacie was taken sometime in the fall for a printmaking class I was taking. I know I have posted it before. Happy fall to everyone.

4 comments:

Gary New said...

This is one of our favorite pictures. When we visit Maryland, we want to walk along River Road to the spot where Jeff carved her initials.

Natalie said...

this picture was actually taken in woodbine. It was taken on florence road off of rt. 94.

if you go to www.google.com/maps and type in "3032 florence rd woodbine md 21797" it will come up on the map and there will be a small photo ... click on the photo and it will take you to where it was 180 degrees

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

she really did love the fall, the winter. the cold, and maryland.