Saturday, January 30, 2010

new dream

I had a new dream about Kacie recently. I don't remember a lot of details. Kacie was about middle school age. She had about shoulder length hair... she was wearing an outfit that looked like something she would have worn then. We were walking down the sidewalk of Old Frederick Rd. in Catonsville.... Near where Mimi is staying... past Paradise Ave. All I really remember is her and I laughing walking down the sidewalk. I remember Kacie walking down the edge of the curb like a balance beam. It was a dream that was actually "through my eyes." I never saw myself in the dream I was just looking at Kacie and talking with her. I can't remember any dialog unfortunately.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

im so happy you had another dream, you guys always had a great time together.