Sunday, January 22, 2012

Trimpers Rides - Ocean City, MD













































The other day I was cleaning out my art studio. I am known for being a bit of a pack rat and keeping lots of trinkets. I came across this in a pile of old jewelry. I remember Kacie and I both made one as a souvenir during an Ocean City get-a-way. It is a machine that makes it from a penny. I think it cost like 50 cents to make it. Trimpers is all the way on the end of the boardwalk and has quite a history. Check out their website http://www.trimpersrides.com/history.cfm
I can't recall which trip it was when we made this... Larissa do you remember doing this on the time all 3 of us went?

1 comment:

Gary New said...

Natalie,
Loved seeing this from Trimper's.
Kacie started going to Trimper's when she was just a little tot.

Whenever you feel like it, post any momentos you find. We love seeing them!

Nancy&Gary