Monday, April 30, 2012

Stadium Dream

I just had this dream a few minutes ago. Beebs called me and asked me to meet her at an old house next to the stadium in Baltimore. When I walked into the house she and Kacie were there and Kacie looked about 14. Beebs then informed me that we were in deep debt and we had lost our house so she had to rent several rooms in this house. I looked out of the side window and could see baseball players practicing in Memorial Stadium. Kacie was running around the house laughing and smiling because she was so happy to live in the city. This was the last place that I wanted to live and I told Beebs that we should have stayed in our house in Eldersburg. There was a gas station down the street that was selling steamed crabs but other than that the place had no appeal for me. To take Gus for a walk we had to take a long boat ride. Beeb's father gave us a visit and told us that he  knew of a good deal on Hilton Head Island where we could rent a house for $4600 per month but could possibly get it down to $3100. Kacie also had a little brother that looked just like her and had really big ears that I enjoyed pulling.

No comments: