Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gypsy's Tea Room - Westminster
















This weekend I had the pleasure of returning to Gypsy's Tearoom in Westminster. I had first gone there with Kacie back when we lived in Sykesville. Kacie found it on the internet. She loved tea. Since then I have been back with Larissa and Vince. My mom moved to Westminster about a year ago right up the street from it. It is very good! Scones, sandwiches, salad and soup! I went this weekend with my mom, aunt and grandmother. Gary and Nancy, do either of you drink tea?
http://www.gypsystearoom.com/

2 comments:

Gary New said...

I have the same tea obsession that Kacie did. Not unusual for me to drink a dozen cups a day of green tea.

Let's enjoy some when we come this fall. This time we will stay close to Catonsville so that we can see you, Vince, and Larissa. Maybe a trip to the river if possible.

Nancy said...

I love this picture. What a pretty place to have tea. I remember Kacie telling me about it. I also like tea. A nice way to spend the day.