Sunday, September 29, 2013

River Road September 2013

I was in the Sykesville area, so I decided to make a stop at River Rd. I took the scenic route and started all the way at the top of River Road at RT.32 and worked my way down to the part closer to downtown Sykesville. While I was driving, I thought a lot about Kacie and the long walks / adventures we had on River Road. I also thought about her birthday coming up and how I wish I could do something special for it. I got to the spot and parked my car. Right outside of the car there was this little decoration from someone's birthday. Then I walked down to her rock and was able to find her initials right away. It was a beautiful day. The leaves haven't quite started to change yet but there was a nice fall breeze.  















No comments: