Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kacie In The Ghetto Dream

I had this dream as I was waking this morning.

I was walking through Baltimore City and as I was walking past a high rise apartment building, I could hear Kacie's laughter coming out of a ground level unit.  I called her name and she came out onto the patio of the unit.  She looked about 4 - 5 years old and was wearing a Rainbow Brite tee shirt with a rainbow and a big star on it.  She continued to play and laugh and I couldn't understand why she didn't recognize me as her father.  I heard her say "I can see you with both of my faces."  As I walked away, I turned back every few steps  to look at her and she continued to laugh.  Then I noticed a big white sign in front of the high rise and saw that the place was called the  Jackson Hewitt Project.  I then rushed home to tell Beebs where Kacie was living and to come up with a plan to rescue her.

No comments: