Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Was trying to fall asleep but was having trouble getting comfortable. Thought about Kacie and her big down feather pillow top that she had on her mattress. I know it's a random memory but I remember how much she loved that, maybe I should try one. Then I started thinking more about Kacies birthday tomorrow. Can't believe she'd be 34. Can't believe I am 34. A lot has changed in my life in the last 10 years and I often wonder what Kacie would have thought about things or what she would be doing.
It has been really hard without her. I have to admit that I get upset and jealous when I see two girls who are obviously best friends having a great time together out at a restaurant or even just friends on TV shows. Kacie was one of a kind and could make you laugh, no matter how bad your day was. She was my best friend and I will always cherish our memories. 

Hope everyone else is doing well. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments: