Sunday, March 11, 2018

Kacie

Kacie touched everyone's life with joy and hsppiness.  She really was the best thing that ever happened to us.  The following Bible scriptures have helped get us through the worst that life has to offer

John 5:28, 29. “Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of  life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.”

Acts 24:15. “And I have a hope toward God   Which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.”

Revelation 21:3,4. “The tent of God is with mankind.......He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning, nor outcry nor pain be anymore.”

With love,
Nancy and Gary

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for sharing, Gary and Nancy. Thinking of both of you today and always.

Vincent said...

It's amazing how quickly time passes. Hard to believe its been ten years. I hope everyone is well today.

Rissy said...

Thinking of everyone today and wondering how ten years passed in the blink of an eye. So often I find myself in ridiculous situations and I still always wonder to myself “what would Kacie think of this??” More often than not I assume she’d end up laughing at me or making some kind of joke, and then I usually end up doing the same thing. Her humor is always with me and I know that even when another ten years pass, I’ll still be thinking about her (and probably laughing).

Nancy said...

Great hearing from everybody. Thanks for thinking of us.