Sunday, January 23, 2011

A note to Ricky

My brother, Ricky, went to school to become a mechanic and when he graduated from trade school we threw him a little party at my mom's house. Kacie knew my family very well and Ricky and her always loved joking around together. Anyway, at the graduation party I blew up a picture of my brother making a funny face and put it on a mat board for everyone to sign for his graduation party. I was going through old stuff the other day and I found it piled away. Here is what Kacie wrote to my brother...







3 comments:

Gary New said...

Very very funny. A Kacie classic.

Nancy said...

that's neat that you found this. do you know what her signature meant?

Natalie Steinebrunner said...

she signed with her nickname k-diz which is also a hip hop reference.