Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cant take my eyes off of you





This morning I woke up and was listening to an oldies playlist of music on the internet. Frankie Valli's song "Cant take my eyes off of you" came on. Made me think of you guys. I also thought of Lauryn Hill who redid the song much later. See above. I recently saw her in concert. Kacie was a big fan of hers. I am pretty sure you may find some of her cds in her collection. One is called The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. The other was an MTV unplugged collection of live songs.



Oh and we got a ton of snow in Baltimore today. check out the view from my front door.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow, what a storm. I guess you don't want to know that it looks beautiful to us.

Good version of the song. We will try to find some of her CDs. Thanks for posting!

Think Spring.