Saturday, February 21, 2009

1 year anniversary approaching...


I wish that we could all come together and do something special for Kacie this March.... but we are too spread out. Maybe we could all do something together somehow... like all planting something that day... anyone else got any other ideas? Amanda and I had been talking about getting together to do something either on River road (she has not been there yet) or going to Ocean City. Everyone else is of course welcome to come. Hopefully, the weather will be nice and maybe we could go to the jetty. Does anyone else have any ideas?
March 11th falls on a Wednesday. We could go to OC the weekend before or after.... since it might be hard to get off work? let me know what you all think. If we go to Ocean City we could get on the live cam with Gary and Nancy like we did last time.


Miss you Kacie!

7 comments:

Gary New said...

Please take pictures and put them on the website whether it's the river or the jetty.

Nancy and I plan to go to go to Kacie's favorite island restaurant, a Taste of Thailand, and order Kacie's favorites.

Nancy said...

Thats sound like a great idea. I dont think we will be able to come up this time though. Planting some of her favorite flowers like the daffodils sounds good. Funny. we just bought some yellow ones today. Also, something else i was thinking is that day, if anyone wants to post some of their favorite pictures of yourself and Kacie/that havent been posted yet
that would be great.

Love to all

Rissy said...

i would love to make another trip to Ocean City...I am going out of town the weekend before the 11th, but I could definitely do the weekend after.

Rissy said...

oh, and if it proves too complicated to put that trip together, or even if you want to do something actually on the 11th, maybe we can go get peanut butter sundaes at Friendly's :) Kacie would certainly have loved to do that.

amanda said...

I will also be out of town the weekend before the 11th, so I would be good for a trip the weekend after. Getting down on the 11th might be trickier just cause I don't have so many days off. I could probably figure something out if I needed to. So count me in for whatever it is that we do.

Jeff said...

I like the idea of planting something that day. I wish I could come back to OC and River road. Please take pictures if you go. I want to see if the KLN engraving still looks good in OC.

Jeff said...

I will also post some of my favorite pics that day.