Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Dream

It has been a while but I had this dream last night.

Nancy and I decided to buy a house on Westchester Avenue in Oella. It was a small rancher and needed a lot of work but we had to move in to cut down on our expenses. The neighbors across the road were very rough looking. They were dirty looking and the little boy was around Kacie's age, 8 or 9, and had long hair and was very thin. I found out that the family repaired fish nets for a living and I told Kacie not to associate with any of them. In typical fashion, Kacie laughed and told me that she would hang out with our other daughter, her sister, if she couldn't play with the little boy.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Gary,
the place we had Kacies memorial service was on Westchester avenue, at the Westchester Community center.... interesting.

Nancy said...

That is interesting Natalie.
I remember that recently Kacie and I were driving through old Catonsville and her telling me how much she liked the area and that she may be interested in finding a house to rent in Oella. She told me how much she liked the area.

Rissy said...

when Kacie and I were thinking about moving in together again we looked at a few places in Oella. They rent really quickly though because everything is so adorable, and the timing just kept not working out for us.