Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the rolling stones tee

here are the pics i remembered of the rolling stones tee. The other girl in the picture is Renee. Kacie met her while both working at Nordstrom together. Renee gave me copies at the hospital. You can also see that she was wearing my favorite pair of earrings she owned, which Nancy passed on to me. I haven't had an occasion to wear them yet... being the majority of my life I spend in sloppy painting clothes. But I keep them hooked through a piece of lace hanging on my wall.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff said...

That previous comment is a little suspicious. I went to the site and don't think it's a virus but I would advise not going to it.

Natalie, can you delete the comment?

Natalie said...

i deleted it. :) very odd