Monday, October 19, 2009

Boarding School

I had this dream this morning.

Mimi was running some kind of boarding school. When I entered the school, she immediately complained that my clothing wasn't coordinated. I was furious and went upstairs to find a room. There was a large open area surrounded by many small rooms and I saw Kacie. She was very young, maybe four or five. She took me a room right next to hers but I didn't seem to realize that we were related. I told her that I had to complete a test by the morning and she showed me that she had one also but they were completely different. A teacher then came along and all of the children followed her for a trip on the bus.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Gary,
This is a strange one. I bet Kacie was cute though. I haven't had any dreams about her lately that I remember. Maybe we will all start having them at the same time again, like we had in the past.