Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nursery Dream

I had this dream early this morning.

Kacie, Beebs and I were living in a very large mansion with my parents. My father, now dead 25 years, was doing some work in a very large room across the hall from our bedroom. I walked into the room and saw that he had created a beautiful nursery for little children. All of the furniture was brightly colored and he showed me a big screen tv that he had just mounted on the wall. There were cartoons being shown on the screen. He was concerned that I might make a mess of his work so I assured him that I would never enter the room again. I then returned to our bedroom and was stretched out on the bed when Kacie entered and rested beside me. She looked about 4 or 5 and was obviously very sad. I watched her a a while and became very sad because I knew that she would have a very difficult life.

No comments: