Monday, March 1, 2010

Pavement

Hey ya'll sorry it's been so long since I posted!
I just saw the news that Pavement, one of Kacie's all time faves is going on tour this summer/fall.
I guess they just got back together for a reunion tour after ten years of being broken up.
They weren't one of my favorites, even though I do like them, but I was thinking of going for Kacie. The show is not until September 17, and there isn't one in Baltimore, just Philadelphia and New York.
Any one else thinking about it?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Panda,
Good hearing from you. Were going to look for some of her Pavement CDs and listen to them. Do you remember seeing her Pavement T-shirt on this blog we posted.

Natalie said...

I am always up for some fun. Is the 17th of Sept the phila show or new york?

amanda said...

Natalie- Tickets go on sale this Friday. If you want, I'll grab two. I believe the 17th is here in Philly.
Nancy- I do remember the Pavement shirt. I actually helped her make that one with a fabric marker!