Friday, August 13, 2010

Card Collection.


I just got a birthday card in the mail from Gary and Nancy and wanted to share it with you all. Thank you Gary and Nancy for thinking of me on my birthday! It really means a lot!

I hold onto all the other cards you have sent me and keep them on my refrigerator because they are so darn cute. Look at this other pug from last year's birthday.
and here is another card that they sent me when I first moved into my new house. I am so thankful to have you both still apart of my life and I really look forward to seeing you when you come visit... which by the way do we have any travel dates yet?
Also, Larissa, Amanda and I still all need to scan in our photo booth photos from Ocean City. They are hilarious as usual! :)

1 comment:

Rissy said...

We do! I'm sorry for being such a slacker!!