Thursday, November 18, 2010

nose

Does anyone else remember Kacie pulling your nose? You know like the trick "got your nose!" I might be completely crazy but I vaguely remember her doing this to me at some point. Did she do it to anyone else?
A few nights ago I was sleeping and having some dream, no idea what it was about but it doesn't matter. All of a sudden I was awoken from the dream from someone pulling my nose like that. I didn't see it in the dream, I just felt it and it woke me up immediately and then i was annoyed. I yelled at Kresimir asking if he had touched my face and he said no and went back to bed. Then I thought about Kacie, being the prankster that she is and trying to remember if she had done something like this to me in the past.... or maybe to someone else.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes, definitely. HaHa. She used to pull Mimi's nose all the time when she was little. She would give poor Mimi a red nose. Im sure she did this to me too!
I had kind of forgotten about this, but Im going to ask Mimi the next time I talk with her... Im sure she will remember!

Natalie said...

I had kinda forgotten about this too. Thats why I had to make sure I wasn't crazy. It is amazing what the sub-concious will reveal sometimes. I remember her doing this to me at some point but I can't remember all the details.