Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Visit To Kacie's House Dream

When Kacie was admitted to the hospital we received a phone call at 3 am from the police. For three years I have been waking up around 3 each morning and reliving the experience. I had this dream this morning and woke up at 3 as usual.

We were living at our house in Woodbine and were visited by several old friends. After walking through our house I told our guests that we owned another home and would like to show it to them. It was only several minutes away so we got in my car and drove west on Liberty Road to a small community in the country. Our house was the largest and nicest of any there. One of the people in our car group was suffering from cancer and was very irritable. We walked into a very contemporary living room that was nicely furnished in bright colors. I then walked alone into an adjoining bedroom and Kacie was there lying on the bed. She was an adult and looked good but was a little overweight. Kacie made no attempt to get up so I covered her with a sheet a layed next to her. We talked and she said that she was not lonely or afraid to live in the big house. She also said that she liked to fish. I then asked her what had happened to her life and why she had died and she said "there are only a few people like us." I then woke up and remembered every detail with perfect clarity.

No comments: