Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day At River Road

Happy Father's Day Gary! Sorry I wasn't able to put these up sooner, but I made a stop by River Road on Father's Day to take some photos for you and visit Kacie. The whole place was sooooo greeeeeeen!



If you look closely, there was a whole family of baby tadpoles living right next to the carved initials and where Kacie's ashes were.

You can kind of see the tadpoles again in the upper left hand corner below. Click on the image to see it bigger if you are having trouble. Kacie's initials are carved out still on the rock too. I splashed some water on the rock to try and make it more visible for the camera.


The whole forest had orange tiger lillys spread out all over the place. It was absolutely beautiful.

Hope you had a good father's day Gary. I imagine you spent it out on the boat.

2 comments:

Gary New said...

Thanks. These pictures really gave me a lift. It's nice that we can visit Kacie at the river and the jetty at O.C. instead of a cemetary.

Nancy said...

This is such a beautiful gift on Father's day and remembrance of Kacie. I have never seen River Road looking so beautiful. Loved the orange tiger lilly's. I can see why you and Kacie liked taking walks there. Thank you Natalie.