Monday, June 14, 2010

Kitty Chips

Natalie and I were just talking about the recent videos Gary and Nacy have put up. We were discussing how much Kacie loved animals, and I asked Natalie if she remembered "kitty chips." I thought I had posted about them before, but Natalie didn't recall the story, so maybe I hadn't...

Kacie would sometimes scoop Royal up and hold him really tightly. Then she put put his little ear in her mouth -- just between her lips, not actually biting -- then she would nibble his ear and say "yum yum, kitty chips!!"

It cracked me up and I still do it with Carolina sometimes...believe it or not, both cats seemed to love it. Maybe Vince can try it out on Royal sometime. ;)

2 comments:

Gary New said...

This might seem strange, but Kacie's dog, Gus, likes to bite my ear lobes whenever he catches me off guard.

Vincent said...

I haven't really kept up with the blog lately but I read this and thought it was funny. Oddly I don't remember Kacie doing that with Royal. But the funny thing is I do it to Margot all the time and she likes it. I try to do it to Royal every once in while but he doesn't seem to like it.