Friday, August 1, 2008

Kacie loves chatting on the "inte"

I actually had a good dream the other day. I was chatting on aol instant messanger with Kacie. I don't remember what she was saying but all I know is it was cracking me up. Kacie used to love chatting online. She always used to say "meet me on IM, meet me on IM." This is one of the things I really regret because I would always blow her off and had some excuse why I didn't want to chat. I personally hate "chatting" and I am not much of a talker either. When we talked on the phone, she would say something and I just wouldn't respond because I was watching t.v. or something. She would get really mad at me and say "God! I talk, then you talk."

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Im glad you had that dream.

You know she loved to talked, and you were a good listener.

Anonymous said...

I remember hearing Kacie say "I talk... NOW YOU TALK" Hahaha