Wednesday, December 3, 2008

europe

When I graduated college I wanted to go on a trip to Europe for a few weeks with Kacie. We wanted to take the Eurorail and hop around to a bunch of different places. Kacie still had another semester left of school and for other reasons it didn't work out that we got to ever go on our european vacation. I was going through an old notebook of mine from college and I found notes in there on our ideas about the trip. I had written down all the countries that the eurorail went to and Kacie circled all the ones she was interested in and I highlighted the ones I wanted. The places Kacie wanted to go were:

Belgium
France
Germany
Greece
Holland > which she visited with Jeff in his dream
Italy
Luxembourg
Portugal 
Ireland 
Sweden


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for this posting also. Im so sorry you all never got to go togehter.

me and Gary would love to see some of these places, maybe we can.

Jeff said...

I think I might go to Luxembourg this weekend. It is really close and I my car finally shipped here.