Tuesday, May 27, 2008

hospital


When Kacie passed her parents allowed me to go on her laptop and find all the pictures she had and put them onto a cd for them and others. One of the strangest and most amazing things that I found was her desktop picture. It is a beautiful and peaceful picture as you can see above. I found the picture saved on her computer and the title the picture is saved under is "hospital".... Why would this picture have been called that? Isn't that kind of crazy? I also at first felt a little weird opening her computer but when i first opened the computer there it was...Kacie had a picture of her and i opened on photoshop that she had never closed. that made me feel a little better about it. This "Hospital" picture is beautiful and I hope thats where Kacie is now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... It looks like someone looking through to the other side.

Gary New said...

This is an interesting story. When Mimi was in the rehab center on Rolling Rd., Kacie would visit her there and there was a courtyard below her windown with beautiful plants. Maybe that had something to do with the title.

Gary

Jeff said...

I thought that was strange as well. I think it is really good you were able to see that picture of you and her on her computer. One of my biggest regrets is leaving one of Kacie's CD's in her car before the bank people came pick it up. This was the last CDs Kacie listened to in her car. It was Neutral Milk Hotel "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea." This was probably the best album Kacie ever introduced to me. When I got into her car and heard that CD, I got really emotional.