Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two More Dreams

Last night, I was fortunate to have two dreams about Kacie.

In the first one, I was pulling out of a gas station when something caught my eye. I turned around and most of the station was trimmed in orangish reddish brown. I soon realized that this was Kacie's favorite color and then I woke up.

This second one was a little better. I was in a large room and there were a lot people Kacie's age, mid twenties, apparently having a party. I noticed that in the center of the room was the turntable that Kacie recently bought and we now have in her room. She walked over to me and handed me a record that she wanted played. She didn't say a word and she had no expression. She appeared to be maybe 6 or 7 years old. I put it on the turntable and inserted a tape into the unit to record the song. It began playing "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Gladys Knight and the Pips. This was a big hit forty years ago. Suddenly a small dog ran across the room and jumped on the record as it was playing. I then woke up. I believe it was one of those long wiener dogs which I had as a kid.

Gary

No comments: