Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo booth sketch

Here is a picture from one of those photo booth's that sketches your picture. I guess I was trying to look scary or something and Kacie looks amazing as usual. Look in the bottom right corner of the picture, you might recognize the date "5/21/03." Exactly three years before we got married. I just noticed this the other day.

Also, Gary asked if I would post a picture of my neighborhood on this site. I like to take runs and walks along the fields and think about Kacie.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

hi jeff,
got on the computer for a minute tonight and what a nice surprise to see this beautiful picture. ive never seen it before. its the best gift i could ever receive. thanks so much. also, the area you live in is beautiful. so good to hear from you.

love ya, Nancy

Gary New said...

Jeff- This is the best picture ever put on her website.

What a great place to jog. Almost as great as the beach on Hilton Head Island.

Will call you on Sunday while you're hopefully in Paris.