Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kacie Goes Shopping Dream

I had this dream early this morning.

Kacie and I drove to a huge shopping mall somewhere west of Eldersburg on Liberty Road. She looked about 14. We didn't talk at all during this dream. When we arrived at the mall we walked directly to an electronics store. Interestingly, there was a bed near the entrance so customers could rest for a while and watch the shoppers. After resting, I walked to the rear of the store and watched Kacie while she looked for a cd. Lisa Marshall came into the store and she and Kacie smiled and talked. We then left without buying anything and went to my car. As we drove down Liberty Road, Kacie played a cd that I had recently bought. It made me happy that she liked my music but it got stuck on a song and started buzzing. I then woke up.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

It probably didn't get stuck on a song. I always knew Kacie for playing the same song over and over again. She used to say "just one more time" to play the song again. I think I listened to the same song once 15 or more times in a row!