Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snake At The Lake Dream

I had this strange dream last night.

A friend of ours sold us a country home somewhere north of Baltimore. In the back of the house, there was a large lake. Kacie looked about 10 years old and she was playing near the lake with Gus, her pug. As I was walking around the lake, a very large snake like a python or anaconda came out of the water a was crawling along the bank. I panicked and ran around our estate looking for a sword to kill it because I was sure that it would attack Kacie and the dog.

The scene suddenly shifted and I was driving Kacie through Baltimore city in a terrible storm. It was late at night and I could barely see the road. We were headed north on Falls Road to our new country home. Kacie was seated next to me and she had a large pile of some sort of cards that she was trying to organize. I tried to help her but driving was difficult and I kept drifting out of my lane. We never spoke and then I woke up.

No comments: