Sunday, April 26, 2009

kacie's t-shirt collection


As we all know Kacie loved t-shirts. She would splurge on expensive teeshirts just for the pure softness of the material... it almost was a worn in feeling. she loved tee-shirts that were made of really thin material. she also loved finding ironic t-shirts in thrift stores and she liked band tees. I know Gary saved all of her "baltimore" tees among others.  Gary, Maybe the next post you could make could be photos or a video of Kacie's t-shirt collection. I would like that. :) Thanks 

4 comments:

Gary New said...

I'll do a video real soon.

Gary New said...

I'll do a video real soon.

Natalie said...

oh.. something else i thought of... i remember this photo of kacie at mimi's house when she was a teenager and she was wearing a shirt that said something about a crab cake? I never had the pleasure of seeing Kacie wearing this shirt in person but I remember telling her how awesome it was when i saw the photo. Do you have this photo? Or could you scan it?
I also remember she had quite the sock collection. I remember Nancy would buy her these from time to time when she would come to visit MD.

Gary New said...

I'll work on the t shirts and socks