Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shell Shop

I had this dream early this morning.

Kacie took me to a sea shell shop somewhere outside of Ocean City where a friend of hers was working. It was outdoors and it was a very sunny day. There was a sign that said Removal Sea Shell Shop. I asked Kacie why it was called Removal and she said it was because the shells had been removed from the ocean. I noticed a few shells that I wanted for our house and then Kacie walked over to her friend working there as a salesman and he looked liked Vince.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

while at the hospital Vince had brought in the business card from "Sea Shell City" in ocean city. it was one of kacie's favorite shops. I am pretty sure Vince had always kept this card on his fridge. Is that right Vince? Kacie had given him the card.