Saturday, September 6, 2008

ocean city police

I was at a bar last night watching Kresimir's band play. I met a guy who was a friend of Kresimir's from work. He was wearing a polo shirt that on the chest was embroidered "Ocean City Police, '83, Boardwalk Division" 
I found this very amazing considering that is the year Kacie was born and everything. I asked him where he got the shirt. He said he got it at good will. He said there were 2 of the shirts. He bought both of them. I offered him 10 bucks for the shirt. He said he would be glad to sell the other one to me. Isn't that funny?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the pics. That was a neat experience finding the '83 OC t-shirt. If you would like a few momentos of Kacies that you can think of, let me know, i will try to find them for you.

Jeff said...

Did you ever get the shirt? I hope so, that is amazing it says
'83 on it.