Tuesday, March 24, 2009

yoga with Kacie and Wai Lana




back in the days of VHS.... Kacie and I use to do Wai Lana Yoga. It was a VHS tape I got at Barnes and Noble or soemthing a long time ago. We would put the tape on and Wai Lana would kick our butts with some yoga. The tape was over an hour long and at some point we would always end up hysterically laughing because of some really strange position we would have to do that required us facing each other and we wouldn't be able to stop laughing. Wai Lana is from Hawaii and her voice almost sounds like a cartoon so we would always make fun of her too. In any case, I lost the tape a long time ago when I gave away my VCR. Today I was at the Good Will thirft store by my house. I found a few pieces of clothes and was at the register paying. Then behind the register and they had a whole stack of DVD'S and there was an unopened Wai Lana DVD. I had to buy it. I haven't popped it in yet but I am sure it is going to kick my butt again. 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

thats a great story, i dont remember her telling me about that. I cant believe you were lucky enough to find the video!