Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kacie dream

Had this brief dream about Kacie a few mornings ago, when I was waking up.

I remember I was supposed to meet her somewhere, and ended up meeting her at a restaurant, not sure where. But I saw her sitting there at a table and she was with my Mom laughing and talking. She looked great and seemed very happy. And at the table next to her was Natalie and a friend, not sure who. I remember Natalie's hair being real, real short.

That's it.
Its funny now how it seems everyone is dreaming again. It was brief, but it was great to see her again.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

It does seem like she is in our dreams more lately. Sometimes I even feel like Kacie and I spent time together but I don't remember it enough to post anything to the website. I'll try to write them down right when I wake up.

Natalie said...

hey jeff, well about a year ago my hair was realllly really short. glad i got to have dinner with her in your dream. yeh we have been dreaming more lately. i hope it continues.