Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Jellyfish Tree

I've had some strange dreams lately but this one is the strangest.

In my dream, Kacie, as a little girl, and I were taking a walk in the woods. We didn't speak to one another but we came upon a tree that caught our attention. It was a fairly tall tree and had what appeared to be a huge jellyfish spread over the top of it, forming a sort of canopy. I told Kacie that I wanted some scientists to see it and then she disappreared. The scientists came and were speechless.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

this dream made me think of the picture of i posted on "hospital" blog. Did it look like that? Was it a pretty tree?

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary New said...

Natalie,

The tree wasn't pretty. It was covered by a big slimey jellyfish.