Friday, July 18, 2008

a new dream...

I had a dream with Kacie last night again finally. It has been a while since I had one, that I remember atleast. 
In the dream I was given a chance to go back to the last time I hung out with Kacie before she passed away. In the dream I knew that she had passed away but she did not. The place where we were where we "last hung out" was totally fictional. 
Anyway, Kacie and I were at some party together. It was summer. Kacie looked great. Her hair was mid length, a little bit past her shoulders and dark brown. She was wearing light jeans and some shirt I have never seen in her wardrobe before. I asked her if she wanted to take some photos of us together. I had my camera and had been snapping photos of other people that were at the party. However, everyone else who was there was a blur and I didn't really know them. There was this weird bed of grass that we decided to sit on and pose for the photos. I gave my camera to someone else to take the pictures of us at the party. As we were having our photos taken, I had my arms around Kacie and I was smiling but then I got really upset. Kacie was acting silliy in the pictures. She kept trying to hide herself behind me . She use to do this in some photos when she didn't want to have her picture taken. She would hide behind a glass over her face or soemthing. As they were taking pictures I said to her "I dont want you to leave. Please. I really am going to miss you. Please come visit me again." Kacie just said "Ok."  Like I said she didn't know the future and I did. She just looked at me like I was kind of crazy or something. 
There was another point in the dream where Kacie was talking about make-up. She made a joke that I was not a professional make-up artist or something. It didn't really make any sense. At that point I remember my boyfriend, Kresimir was there too. I also remember a reference of a brown colored lipstick. I remember one of Kacie's favorite lipsticks from a long time ago was "coffee bean" by Origins. She wore this probably when she was 19 or 20. 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Its great that you had another dream. It sounded so real and this one sounded like it lasted a little longer. Im glad you talked with her.

Hopefully, i will have one like yours soon.

Gary New said...

Hey Natalie,

You have more great dreams about Kacie than anyone else. Could you tell us your secret? I try to think about Kacie before I go to sleep at night and think about her during most of the day but it doesn't work. How do you do it?