Monday, July 7, 2008

scents of kacie

There are certain scents that I associate with Kacie:
1. "A Perfect World" lotion by Origins. - she always wore this for years
2. "Lovely" perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker - this was the latest perfume I remember Kacie wearing... although some of her Nordstrom buds might know some other ones she liked. She always liked to spray herself with my perfume whenever she came over my house she really sprayed it all over. I wear "Flowerbomb" by Victor and Rolf... she liked this one a lot too. 
3. The smell of Chanel Blush. Kacie went through a phase where she and I were obsessed with Chanel makeup. She bought all this makeup for her wedding. She loved the smell of the blush it smelled like roses.

Any others?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Kacie was always loaded with make up and perfume and was always trying something new. i brought back some of her things from maryland.She used Trish MCEvoy (which smells great), I think thats what she was wearing the last time we saw her. She liked Romance (Ralph Lauren). She also had Breathe Comfort lotion and Body Shop Almond Butter. Everything smells terrific. We brought back the Juicy Coulture car fragrance(scotties) that she had hanging on the mirror in her car, and gary has it hanging on his car mirror now.

Gary New said...

I can't help associating a certain scent that was always in our car when we took long road trips with Kacie. I believe it was Chanel #2.