Thursday, July 31, 2008

ocean city trip


This weekend  Larissa, Amanda and I are all meeting up to go to Ocean City together. We will be staying at the Dunes Motel. Not the Dunes Manor but they are owned by the same people. The Dunes Manor was little too expensive for us. But I still plan on going over to the Dunes Manor and stealing some tea and crumpets. We also plan on going to all the spots Kacie's ashes were spread, dough rollers, taking an old time saloon photo, relaxing on the beach, seashell city, the karaoke bar and the arcades. My birthday is very soon on August 6th and I really wanted to be able to somehow spend some time with Kacie for it. Wish you all could be there with us. 

3 comments:

Gary New said...

Have fun. Maybe you should have checked out the lesbian seagull package at the Dunes Manor.

Nancy said...

What a great idea. I'm so happy you decided to go, and hope it will help you feel closer to Kacie. If you have time, take a picture of you guys together and post it when you get back, maybe one of the places near Kacie.

I think its GREAT that you all became good friends. Enjoy the tea and crumpets and have a great birthday!

Jeff said...

I wish I could go. I think guys will have a great time but also reminisce on some great memories of Kacie. I think she will be right there with you the whole time. Eat some Thrashers frenchies for me