Thursday, July 3, 2008

a small visit from kacie today

I had a great experience today and I think it was Kacie letting me know she was around me somehow. This morning on my way to work I was craving an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I shared the love of their iced coffee with Kacie. It is very addictive! Anyway... I stopped at the dunkin donuts and there was a big line at the drive thru so i decided to go in. I pulled up and parked next to a black car. As I was about to get out of the driver's side door. I looked at the car next to me and it had a big sticker of a pug right on the side of the car looking back at me. I smiled and thought of Gus. But then it didnt end there. I went inside the Dunkin Donuts and they were playing a Radiohead song in the Dunkin Donuts on the loudspeaker... which really made me smile. Radiohead is not really wholesome mainstream music that I would have ever expected to hear playing in a Dunkin' Donuts. Anyways... I found that kind of amazing and I really think it was Kacie just saying "Hi."

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That was a neat experience. I wished we had a Dunkin Donuts here. She told me they had the best coffee. I forget her favorite?

Natalie said...

her favorite was the iced coffee :)