Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Gary


Dear Gary,
We all know how much Kacie loved you. She told all of us some great stories about you with haunted houses, running on the beach, drilling boyfriends you met of hers and many more. Like you, Kacie was a great story teller and had a way with people. People liked her. I am glad we have all been able to remain close in this difficult time and try to form as much of a "family" as we can. No one can ever replace Kacie as your daughter but if you ever need anything we are all here for you. :)
Love,
Natalie

6 comments:

Gary New said...

Thanks,

It's great to see these pictures again. In this second picture, we were trying to imitate John Travolta's dance moves. I can't dance at all, so I thought this would be a nice distraction.

Nancy said...

Thank you so much, Natalie. I know how much that meant to Gary.
We love you, Nancy.

Rissy said...

Gary, I hope you don't mind that we didn't send any flowers like we did for Nancy...we figured that wouldn't be your thing ;) I hope our good wishes do the trick. Happy Father's Day.

Nancy said...

Thanks for remember Gary, Larissa.
It means alot.

Love ya, Nancy.

Anonymous said...

Gary,
I want to wish you all the love in the world this Father's Day. You and Nancy mean a lot to many people, and you have gained so many "children" through this process, so just remember you are never alone. I love you both!

Nancy said...

Thanks Lindsey for thinking of Gary. We think you guys are great too. Just sorry we didnt get to know you better sooner.

love ya, Nancy