Friday, June 27, 2008

Shoes, Coat,and Scarf Dream

Last night I dreamed that I was walking down the hallway of an apartment building. My destination was a bar or nightclub at the end of this hallway. To my left, I noticed a tan door that was closed and there were items in front of it. There were several pairs of shoes, a coat, a scarf, and something wrapped in plain brown fabric. I picked up the wrapped item and removed the fabric. Inside there was a pair of shoes with short spiked heals. I realized that this was Kacie's room and these were her clothes. The coat was reddish plaid and was unusually long- it came down well below my knees. A person standing behind me told me that it looked good and that the people in the bar would like it. I then picked up the plain brown scarf and put it around my neck. I was disappointed that it looked so plain and it was so small that it barely went around my neck. I started walking down the hallway and woke up.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

kacie loved wearing scarfs and she had a red trench coat. She also was known for her one pair of black steve madden high heel shoes. She wore those shoes outttt. I mean it was really time for her to get a new pair of shoes. the heels were all torn up.