Monday, June 23, 2008

Kacie's Mom's first dream

Last night, I had my first dream of Kacie. I didn't sleep well, was tossing and turning, and kept looking at the clock.

I never saw Kacie, but I can remember being at Mimi's house and having to move my car for Kacie to get out. Then we both decided that we would meet somewhere nearby.

I started driving and thought it would just take a few minutes to get where we were supposed to meet and I made a wrong turn. Anyway, somehow I ended up near the Bay Bridge going to Ocean City???? I was so upset that I couldn't reach our meeting place that I just woke up.

(When I think about it, the dream is kind of sad but i was so excited to finally have my first dream of her).

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am happy you had your frist dream of her too. There will be more to come :)