Friday, June 20, 2008

perhaps a visit from kacie?

Last night I was out with some friends at a bar in Federal Hill. We had four glasses of beer on the table but there were only 3 of us at the table. We had ordered an extra beer so we wouldnt have to wait a long line at the bar to get another one. I ordered a personal pizza. I was eating my pizza and the other beer miraculously fell over and spilled all over the seat next to me. I looked at the two other people sitting next to me on the other side and said "How did that just happen? Did you see that?" They were like "I don't know." I didn't think anything of it. I just was like maybe the table jumped?? Then later that night as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep, I was thinking about Kacie (as I normally do before I go to sleep) and then I put the pieces together of all the numerous stories Gary had told me about Kacie spilling her drink. I don't know if that was her but I can only hope it was.

2 comments:

Gary New said...

Great story. Over the years Kacie spilled an uncountable number of drinks on me. I over reacted on each occasion but would give any thing to experience it just one more time. I've told the story several times, but the Dough Roller on the boardwalk at O.C. was the best. The spill of drink and food was so incredible that she shut down a good portion of the restaurant.

Thanks to Kacie's memories, the little problems in life don't bother me as much anymore.

Nancy said...

Sounds like Kacie was having a beer on you. haha. What a surreal experience.